When you are planning a family vacation, it is always fun to involve everyone in choosing the destination. But it probably will not be as enjoyable when it comes to other things like choosing accommodation, etc. There is a lot you need to consider when trying to pick the right resort for a family holiday. If you are looking for exploration of Panchgani resorts that have everything you need to ensure everyone’s satisfaction, then you will be glad to know that there are quite a few. These family-friendly resorts have all the facilities and amenities you need for an unforgettable vacation.
5 Must-Haves for Every Family-Friendly Resort
Here is a look at 5 things that every resort should have for families that are vacationing together:
- Space for All: Although you are on vacation to spend quality time as a family, you do not want to get in each other’s way in a hotel room. The exploration of Panchgani resorts that you are checking out should have suites with separate living areas and kitchens. This ensures that everyone has enough personal space. You should also find out if they offer cabins. For large families, connecting rooms are a great option as well.
When working out space issues, it is important to remember sleeping arrangements. You should ask if the resort offers suites or cabins that come with a pull-out sofa. This is a great bonus especially when the suite you have booked is smaller one and you need extra bed-space.
- Bare Essentials: When you are going through resorts to find the right one, it is important to make sure that they do not overlook the small things. Without a few bare necessities, you are sure to experience some major hassles when you finally do arrive at your destination. It is important to find out if the family-friendly resorts offer cribs for small children. Additionally, your vacation can be a lot more stress-free, especially if you are travelling with babies or toddlers, when the resort you choose provides infant tubs, strollers, changing beds, etc.
Another important thing to ask the resort is if they offer different-sized bikes so that everyone in your family can enjoy rides along the beach together. Last but not least, you should ask for a suite with a washer/dryer unit. No one wants to do laundry when they are on vacation, but this amenity can mean not filling your suitcases with dirty kids’ clothes.
- Kid-Friendly Food: If you can, you should get an all-inclusive package that includes meals in the overall price. This means that you do not need to look for restaurants. You should also make sure that the resort you decide on offers not only kid-sized portions but also nutritious snack options.
The dining logistics of a resort is an important factor when you are on a family vacation. Some resorts serve children’s main course with the adults’ appetizers. This allows you to enjoy a leisurely meal while your children finish up and run off to play. A good family-friendly resort should also provide an in-room fridge, microwave or kitchenette so that fixing up some quick meals when the kids get hungry becomes easy.
- Playgroups and Kid Programs: Children should be able to have fun without their parents when on a family vacation – and vice versa. Your trip is about togetherness but it does not mean that you have to spend every minute together. Panchgani resorts are now offering innovative types of playgroups and kid programs. The best ones are those that get children of all ages to go outdoors and interact with nature – activities include exploring, snorkelling, playing different outdoor sports and games, etc.
Programs for young ones should not focus only on fun but also in encouraging them to be independent and giving them opportunities to meet and interact with other kids their age. Some resorts offer activities like arts and craft, painting and circus arts. When choosing a family-friendly resort, make sure to ask about the programs they have for children.
- Family Entertainment: While there are programs that offer time for everyone to wander off and enjoy things they like to do on their own, a family vacation is all about being together and enjoying the destination. This is why you should choose a resort that offers various types of inclusive activities. Par-3 and miniature golf are one of the most popular activities among families on vacation. Other activities like kickball, beach volleyball, paddle boating, giant outdoor chess boards and dancing are also quite a hit.
A good family-friendly resort should also offer classes where you and your family can learn together. For instance, you will find some resorts that offer cooking classes with their chef for families to take together. You should also find out if the resort you choose provides indoor games and in-room videos for days when you want to take a break from all the outdoor activities and spend some quite family time in your suite.
When you go through different Panchgani resorts, you will find that many offer everything you and your family need to have a fun and hassle-free vacation. Because trips with children and teenagers are very different than those with just adults, it is important that everything goes as smoothly as possible. This is the best way to make sure that you do not have to deal with tantrums and the like. The Panchgani area of Mahabaleshwar has some of the best resorts that provide all the facilities and convenience you need to ensure that each family member has a great time.
Some of the best resorts in the Panchgani area include Sai Valley Palace, Mount Castle Resort, Summer Plaza Resort, Grand Victoria The Fern Resort and Spa, and Sherbaug-a Theme Park and Resort. These resorts offer luxury, comfort and everything else you need to make your family vacation an unforgettable one. From the oldest to the youngest, every member of your family is sure to find their time in any one of these resorts the best and most enjoyable. Be sure to check them out and choose one of them for your family holiday.
Internal Link – Opticalworlds