Your organisation needs recruitment software to find and engage the best candidates.
Although we all know that software can use to recruit candidates and organisations, it is essential to distinguish between a sound system from one that fails to meet the needs of talent acquisition and recruitment teams.
What does a good recruitment software look and feel? What problems can it solve?
Good recruitment software should address two essential elements:
- To improve the efficiency of talent acquisition and recruitment teams.
- Always create a memorable and positive candidate experience.
These are the key elements of recruitment software. What benefits will you, your organisation, see by implementing it?
Why should you use recruitment software?
- This streamlines the hiring process through a comprehensive and up-to-date talent database.
Good recruitment software lets candidates update their profile information continuously after applying for a job or expressing Interest in the company. It is unlike some HR software that can let candidate data go stale as soon as it is received.
Your candidate database will always be available and up-to-date, which means it is always current and accessible.
This database is called a Talent Community. Your talent team can then Talent Pool qualified candidates into the relevant roles. You can also engage candidates to ensure they are interested in the role and ready to hire when it becomes available!
- It automates processes and spares HR staff from tedious administrative work
Good recruitment software will make you and your team more productive by automating processes and reducing administrative burden.
One example is automatically recording conversations and all actions between your team members and the candidate.
It eliminates the need to have back-and-forth conversations with your recruiting team. It also means that there is less administrative work and more efficiency.
- It enhances the experience of working for an Employment Brand
Give your candidates a glimpse into your workplace culture and impress them by giving them a simplified, more relevant job application.
Candidates may be concerned that e-recruitment software is too complicated or backward.
You’re showing your culture by giving your candidates and employees a positive experience in hiring.
- This will increase your chances of hiring qualified people
As discussed above, good recruitment software or Applicant Tracking System means you have a database of potential candidates to access whenever you want.
Once you have met with your Talent Community members, you will place them in Talent Pools if they are a good fit. It will allow you to hire the right people for the relevant roles. These Talent Pools could include:
- Passive candidates: They may not be actively looking for a new job now, but they might be open to a conversation if they find the right one. Or they might change their mind. These candidates can still nurture and engage with you so you can both be honest about your current situation.
- Silver medallists: The candidates who applied for a job but did not get selected in the hiring process. They were a great fit culturally but would be better in another role within the company.
- Referrals to employees: These are candidates whose colleagues have referred to your organisation. They might be a good fit but may not currently have a job.
- Former employees should not dismiss. They can return at any time. There are many other options!
- Strategic relationships with the right people.
Engaging with your Talent Pools via your recruitment software will allow you to build authentic, genuine and lasting relationships with them.
- Talent leakage decreases
The software allows you to find the right talent at any stage and not lose them later.
Organisations must be aware of talent leakage when finding the most qualified and well-fitting candidates.
- Increases overall communication and response times
We must do all we can to provide the best experience possible for them. To ensure that you don’t lose candidates, you must be able to respond when you hire people.
Good recruitment software allows you to communicate with candidates in the most suitable way. Text messages are more effective and respond quicker to candidates, so a good recruitment software integrates this form of communication into the platform.
- It allows you to analyse the data from your hiring process and make better-informed hiring choices
Good HR software can help you better understand data by converting it into graphs and dashboards.
You and your team can make the best hiring decisions and adjust strategies based on the trends.
- Access to the software 24/7
Cloud-based software for recruitment, also known as e-recruitment software or e-recruitment, allows you to access your recruitment anywhere and anytime.
It is a way that you and your candidates can always connect, strengthening the authentic relationship.
You’ll also be able 24/7 to access your recruitment software, which will allow you to create a more flexible working environment for your recruit team. It can work remotely or at home.
- Secure storage is available with cloud-based software for recruitment
It is essential that all candidate data, regardless of whether it is provided on the candidate’s profile or during the hiring process, should be kept entirely confidential.
It will maintain trust between the candidate’s profile and the organisation and prevent talent leakage. It is possible with cloud-based recruitment software.
Internal Link – Opricalworlds