When you go for buying a perfume, a common confusion lies to which one you should go with. One there is standard perfumes which are designed with synthetic scents and another one which is made up of essential oils. What is the difference between the two?
The synthetic ingredients which are generally used, get acquired from the chemicals and can result in susceptible reactions or severe health issues. On the contrary, natural perfumes are created with essential oils that are completely safe, tenuous, and gives you a unique perfume-wearing experience. Actually, you can buy bulk essential oils online for your stock or you can sell some if you want to.
What do you mean by natural perfume?
The perfume that is being made with essential oils is considered natural perfume. What this simply means that it only contains the plant-based ingredients you can find in nature. Such perfumes are designed to intensify the natural smell on the skin. The lavender rose essential oil perfume is strongly recognizable and works to inflate the natural essence. A pleasing aroma will be added to your mood!
Difference between synthetic and natural perfume:
The synthetic perfume is so designed that it will last for longer and will keep stick to your skin as well as clothes. This characteristic can appeal to you, but it also aggravates some kind of allergies or reactions. You may also start feeling headaches due to the smell. This too much longer duration of synthetic perfumes will annoy you after some time.
On the other hand, the natural perfume gets combined with the skin’s chemistry of a person and keeps on changing with the wearing time. Isn’t it amazing? This is a more confidential way to wear perfume, which makes natural fragrances more preferable.
How does essential oil perfume provide healing benefits?
The essential oil perfume is more comfortable to wear than the synthetic ones. Why so? This is because of the natural ingredients which make it suitable for medicinal benefits. If you are facing sleeping issues or want the ease of nerves, give it a try to essential oil perfumes.
There are some very effective like lavender rose essential oil perfume which can help in curing headaches. People love to use essential oil perfume and for them, some common tips can be followed for better results.
Whether you want to go with the natural or synthetic one depends on your preferred choice. The synthetic one can be appealing, but can’t satisfy you for long. Natural essential oil perfumes, on the other hand, have a subtle finishing touch and gives you a real smell.
Why essential oil should be used as a perfume?
The essential oil serves the purpose of perfume nowadays. Since they are highly aromatized and have curative properties too. When you decide to go with the decision of using essential oil as a perfume, you need to be careful with the decision.
Research if required. The essential oil that is used in the perfume industry is refined with solvents. It can be alcohol or hexane; you will find it risky to check out the remains of solvents.
Benefits of using essential oil in perfume:
- They are non-toxic
- Help in enlivening your mood and increases productivity
- You can customize the essential oil perfume to different needs
- The essential oil perfume serves as non-invasive
- The well-being of your body and mind gets improved
- Shields you against bacterial infections
- Improves the breathing and keep a balance of hormone production
- You can easily afford it
Some common essential oil perfumes:
- Lavender Essential Oil: This is the most common essential oil that gets used in perfumes. It has a wide history and is again in the demand. When it comes to scents, lavender can be considered primary because it gets easily blended with others.
This lavender rose essential oil perfume offers relaxation and assists with depression as well. What other benefits it offers are reducing stress, reminding memories, and increasing productivity.
- Lemon Essential Oil: The lemon essential oil perfume again has experience. It is quite popular among the people. It gives a fresh, bright fragrance and gets blended with other fragrances as well. It is among the observable scent when gets applied to the body.
- Cedar Essential Wood: This essential oil is widely used in the perfume industry. It again blends easily with the middle as well as top knots. Offering a cozy and soil-like aroma, you will feel like the perfume is being uprooted from the cedar tree.
Similar to other fragrances, the cedarwood essential oil perfume gives health benefits to a person. As it has antiseptic, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, you can use it for several purposes. It also improves sleep problems and anxiety issues. It is also used in aromatherapy treatments and adds a comforting note to your fragrance.
Internal Link – Opticalworlds